Nami Island Shuttle Bus Service
Car Rent Service
Package Korea: Nami Island Shuttle Bus
Nami Island is located in Gyeonggi-do province of Korea, and is so named due to the presence of General Nami’s grave in it who became a martyr fighting against the rebels during the Joseon Dynasty of King Sejo’s reign (1455-1468). As its name indicates it is an isle, very picturesque with the roads lined with trees. It is just 30 min away from Chuncheon and an hour away from the suburbs of Seoul.
How to board the shuttle bus?
• From Aanguk Station
o Get off at Aanguk Station(Line#3), Exit No.6
o You’ll find Insa-dong street starting from Tourist Information Center. Go straight till end of street.
o Across the road, you’ll find Nami-island shuttle bus.
• From Seoul Station (subway line #1,4)
Come out exit no.4, walk about 200m towards Sungnyemun, turn right at Sungnyenum Square and walk 50m further.
• From Hoehyeon Station (subway line #4)
Come out through exit 5, walk towards Seoul station (turn left and walk 20m then turn right). Go straight 50m and turn right after passing the underpass, and then walk straight ahead about 100m to the bus stop.
Steps to book a seat
- You have to send an email with your name, number of people going on the trip, nationality and tour date
- You will soon get a reply with invoice and payment method
- After payment is complete, they will issue vouchers with reservation number
- With the voucher you need to arrive the boarding place no later than 10 min before departure and check your reservation number
For more information on the trips, bus schedules and fares, you may visit their website: packagekorea.com