Potala: Tibetan Restaurant
99, Cheonggyecheon-ro, Jongno-gu, Seoul Gwancheol-dong Gwancheol-dong , Jongno-gu , Seoul
Potala specializes in Tibetan food. Visitors can sit in a beautiful traditional decorum and enjoy real local Tibetan dishes. The restaurant also offers Indian and Nepali dishes.
* Tandoori chicken
* Lunch and dinner sets
Additional Taxes: VAT 10%
Facilities for the Handicapped: Elevator
Credit Cards: Accepted
Assistance for Foreigners: Available (English, Hindi)
1) Take Blue Bus 701 or 501 and get off at Jongno-2-ga Bus Stop.
2) Take Blue Bus 163 and get off at Cheonggye 2-ga Samil-gyo bridge Bus Stop.
3) Take Green Bus 7017, 7021 and get off at Cheonggye 1-ga Gwanggyo-bridge Bus Stop.
- From the bus stop, walk toward the New Pagoda building. The restaurant is located in basement level of the building next to the building along the Cheonggyecheon stream.
- Jongno-3-ga Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 3, or 5), Exit 15. The restaurant is located in basement level of the building next to New Pagoda along the Cheonggyecheon stream.