Kyungsung Bldg, 4F, 76-2 Bongnae-dong 1(il)-ga , Jung-gu , Seoul
Restaurant Kazakhstan offers delicious Kazakh or Russian food.
- Kooksi: Spicy broth, noodles, cabbage, fried egg strips, fried beef, fresh cucumber
- Vareniki’s Kartoshkoi: Russian style dumplings stuffed with mashed potatoes
- Pelmeni: Russian traditional pork dumplings served with sour cream
- Home-made Rissole: Chicken, pork, mushroom, cheese
- Mutton Shashlik, Chicken Shashlik
- Golumpki: Stuffed cabbage
Direction: Line 2, 5, and 4 Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station (formerly Dongdaemun Stadium) exit 7 make an immediate right onto the small alley. You need to merge left a bit to keep going straight on the road. Restaurant Kazakhstan will be ahead on the 4th floor.