Jyoti Restaurant: Indian And Nepali Restaurant
31-4 Nogosan-dong Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea 85-2, Chungmuro 5 (o)ga, Junggu, 2nd Floor, Seou Hapjeong-dong , Mapo-gu , Seoul
Jyoti Restaurant, where “Jyoti” means “Light”, will mesmerize you with mouth-watering Indian and Nepali cuisines. Having been serving in the gastro-world for about 23 years, they have got 5-star quality expert chefs and batch up customized food items to satisfy everyone’s taste buds.
- Lunch Items: Green Salad, Nan Roti, curry, samosa, chicken tikka, chicken/mutton curry
- Course Items: Korean Rice, chicken tandoori, vegetable pakora, prawn curry
- Curry: Vegetable, Non-veg, Lentil
- Dessert: Lemon Tea, Masala tea, plain yoghurt, Plain Lassi, plain raita, GulabJamun/Rasgulla (sweetmeat), strawberry/mango lassi
- Beverage: Korean Beer, Heineken beer, Kingfisher India beer, Indian Mc Dowel whisky, Khukuri rum
The Thali food is a specialty of Indian way of serving several dishes in one large round plate made of steel; the smaller bowls on the thali are called “katoris”. Each thali in Jyoti is enough for two people. The staff is very friendly and speaks in plain and easy English. The atmosphere is noise free and hygienic. Altogether a very pleasant atmosphere for eating out.