Gilsang Sikdang Restaurant
8, Seungamgyo-gil, Seungju-eup, Suncheon-si, Jeollanam-do Seungju-eup , Suncheon-si , Jeollanam-do
Located near Seonamsa Temple (선암사) in Suncheon, Gilsang Sikdang is a restaurant famous for its sanchae jeongsik (set menu with seasoned wild vegetables) that is served with around 30 kinds of banchan (side dishes).
Some menu items may differ slightly in price and are subject to change without notice:
- Tojong Dakgui (Grilled chicken)
- Tojong Dakbaeksuk (Boiled chicken with rice)
- Tojong Daktang (Chicken soup)
- Deodeok Jeongsik (Set Menu with deodeok)
- Sanchae Jeongsik (Set menu with seasoned wild vegetables)
- Sanchae Bibimbap (Seasoned wild vegetables bibimbap)
- Deodeokgui (Grilled deodeok)
Maximum Seating Capacity: 400 seats
Parking Facility: 90 cars available
Restrooms: Separate restrooms for men and women located inside the restaurant
Credit Cards: Accepted
Directions: From Central City Terminal, take a bus bound for Suncheon Bus Terminal.
Exit the terminal and take bus#1 in front of S-Oil Honam Gas Station.
Get off at Seonamsa Temple (선암사) bus stop and go straight for about 126m to arrive at the restaurant.