Palpal Minmul Jangeo
335, Sapyeong-daero, Seocho-gu, Seoul Seocho 4(sa)-dong , Seocho-gu , Seoul
Palpal Minmul Jangeo (also called as Palpal Freshwater Eel) is a 30-year old restaurant specializing in dishes made with eel. Many people come to the restaurant to enjoy the savory and delicate taste of freshwater eel marinated with the restaurant’s novelty sauce that has been developed for 30 years.
- Lunch Special
- One river eel (jangeo) + doenjang jjigae (soybean paste stew)
- Jangeo sogeum gui (roasted river eel with salt)
- Jangeo yangnyeom gui (roasted river eel with spicy sauce)
- Bul jangeo (roasted river eel with pepper sauce)
- Nakji bokkeum (braised octopus with vegetables)
Recommended Menu for Foreigners: Grilled eel with teriyaki sauce
Credit Cards: Accepted
Reservations: Phone reservation, on-site reservation
1) Sinnonhyeon Station (Seoul Subway Line 9), Exit 1. From the exit, go straight toward Banpo I.C.
2) Gangnam Station (Seoul Subway Line 2), Exit 10. From the exit, turn left toward Banpo I.C. at Gyobo Building Intersection.
3) Nonhyeon Station (Seoul Subway Line 7), Exit 3. From the exit, turn right toward Banpo I.C. at Gyobo Building Intersection.
From the way to Banpo I.C., go straght (300 m) and the restaurant is located next to Jeil Pharm (Headquarters) Building. (Across KCC Building)