Energy management and detox treatment: Chaum's advanced obesity cure process.
You have tried so hard to lose that weight, but you just can't seem to get rid of that stubborn fat. People fail more than often when it comes to weight loss because they overlook the ultimate cause of obesity. Obesity is a chronic illness--a disease where the fat keeps building up instead of getting burned and used, due to the abnormal metabolism and inflammation within the body. At Chaum, we look at obesity from a different perspective, and treat it with the new concept and methods. When you join Chaum's obesity management program, your obesity will be systematically analyzed and treated based on your hereditary background, metabolism, lifestyle, and your surrounding environment to get you the result you'll finally be happy with.
The causes of chronic pain
- Altered nerve functions
- Altered membrane
- Abnormal neurotransmitter
- Hindered genetic
Major symptoms treated at the clinic
- Chronic headaches, light-headedness, fatigue
- Pain around the neck: disc, stenosis, osteoarthritis
- Shoulder pain: adhesive capsulitis, shoulder ligament or tendon problems
- Elbow and wrist pain: tennis elbow, carpal tunnel syndrome
- Spinal and flank pain: disc, stenosis, injuries
- Chronic pelvic pain, chronic abdominal pain, chronic cacochylia, dyschezia
- Knee pain
- Ankle⁄sole pain or discomfort
- Chronic pain accompanied by the hindrance in daily life, depression, or anxiety
Difference from the conventional pain clinic
- Conventionally, the pain is treated by direct or indirect surgery, which may include incision, chemotherapy, liposuction, neuroplasty, endoscopy, or arthroscopy. These methods attempt to treat the tissues themselves, and they don't address to the root of the problem in the nerve system.
- In traditional acupuncture practice, the acupuncture points and meridians are stimulated to relieve pain; whereas Chaum's treatments are based on neurologic anatomy, concentrating on the restoration of nerve functions and address the imbalance in your constitution.
- On top of the pain treatment, the Chaum physicians will utilize the corrective manipulation therapy and the assistive devices to maintain the balance in the spine and the joints.