Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul
46, Teheran-ro , Gangnam-gu , Seoul
Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul, the super deluxe serviced residence, is located in the heart of Gangnam designed to suit the international business travelers and their families.
Facilities and Services
- Studio – Executive Suite: Sliding wall to separate the bedroom from the rest of the residence, open bar style kitchen
- 1 Bedroom Deluxe Suite: Individual bedrooms, spacious living room, high-class kitchen with an open-bar, additional bathroom for guests
- 2 Bedroom Deluxe Suite: For long-term guests or couples and families with children, Open bar system kitchen facilities, cozy and classical living room
- Studio – Deluxe Suite: One double bed or two twin beds with air conditioning, alarm clock, bathrobe, bathroom amenities, cable / satellite TV, CD player, clothes dryer, color TV, crockery / cutlery, DVD player, ensuite / private bathroom, hairdryer, internet access, iron / ironing board, kettle, full kitchen, laundry service, microwave oven, mini bar, non-smoking rooms, refrigerator, room service, safe in room, shared bathroom, stove / oven, tea and coffee making facilities, toaster, voicemail and washing machine.
Other Facilities in every suite
Furnished living and dining area, fully equipped kitchen including all china and glassware, cooking utensils and serving dishes, Daily maid service, Convection oven and dish washer, 4 stovetop induction cooking range with air ducted exhaust fan, Toaster, Rice Cooker, Coffee Maker, Electric Kettle, Master bathrooms with sauna-steam showers, Hi-Fi and multi-channel and Direct Incoming IDD lines and voice mail system.
- Airport Shuttle
- Indoor Pool
- Fitness Centre or Spa
- Casino, Golf and Bar Lounge
- No smoking rooms
General Facilities: No smoking rooms, Concierge, Pet friendly, Elevators, Business center, Laundry service, Childcare Service, Meeting/Banquet facilities, Barber/Beauty shop, Conference facilities, Doctor on call, Parking, Handicapped rooms/facilities
- Viking Buffet: Korean, Chinese, Japanese and Western cuisines
- Yong Koong: Chinese dining experience, warm Peking, hot, spicy Sczechuan, simple, elegant Cantonese and Nanzing cuisine with assorted seafood
- Akamatsu: Japanese cuisine
Oakwood Premier Coex Center Seoul is all connected to the Korea World Trade Center, the COEX Convention & Exhibition Center, Seven Luck Casino, and COEX shopping mall;
5 minutes walking distance to Samsung Subway Station / 2 minutes walking distance to City Air Terminal.