Busan Port Passenger Terminal (부산연안여객터미널)
- Zip Code : 48943
- Phone number :
- Homepage :www.busanpa.com
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian)
- Address : 122, Daegyo-ro, Jung-gu, Busan
- Driving directions : [Subway]
Jungang Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
- Walk straight out of the exit (south) for 100 m and take your first left at the side road.
- Walk 75 m to the end of the side street and the ferry terminal will be visible across the street.
- Use the overhead walkway to the right (south) to cross the street.
From Busan Station, take bus 70, 85, 88-1A, 88-1B, 101, 103, 190
Express Bus 1000 (night line)
- Get off at Busan Port Bus Stop.
Busan Port Passenger Terminal provide a resting and waterfront area for passengers
connecting Busan and Jeju island. Circular buses are on operation from Busan
Station to Busan Port Passenger Terminal. The terminal is convenient for transportationis,
being close to Jungang
and Nampo Station of Busan Subway.
- Contact and Information :
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities :
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: firstimage
Line Number: 240