Ansan Reed Marsh Park (안산갈대습지공원)
- Zip Code : 15635
- Phone number : +82-31-481-3810
- Homepage :wetland.iansan.net (Korean only)
- Address : 820-116, Haean-ro, Sangnok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi
- Driving directions : Sangnoksu station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 1. Take Bus No. 52 at the bus stop across the street and get off at Sadong Gas Station Bus Stop. Take a taxi to the park.
The Ansan Reed Marsh Park is an environmental treatment facility and Korea’s first large-scale artificial wetland, using reeds and other aquatic plants to improve the water quality of branch streams (the Banwol, Donghwa and Samhwa) flowing into Sihwaho Lake. It is an ecological park where people can rest amid nature and where the interested can observe and learn about the park’s ecosystem.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-481-3810
- Day off : Mondays, Seollal (Lunar New Year's Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day)
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities :