Ansan Reed Marsh Park (안산갈대습지공원)
- Zip Code : 15635
- Phone number : +82-31-481-3810
- Homepage :
- Address : 820-116, Haean-ro, Sangnok-gu, Ansan-si, Gyeonggi
- Driving directions : Take bus 52 at the bus stop across the street from exit 1 of Sangnoksu station on subway line 4, get off at the Sadong gas station and take a taxi for a five-minute ride.
The Ansan Reed Marsh Park is an environmental treatment facility and Korea’s first large-scale artificial wetland, using reeds and other aquatic plants to improve the water quality of branch streams (the Banwol, Donghwa and Samhwa) flowing into Sihwaho Lake. It is an ecological park where people can rest amid nature and where the interested can observe and learn about the park’s ecosystem.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-481-3810
- Day off : Every Monday
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities :