Anmyeondo Island (안면도)
- Zip Code : 32164
- Phone number : +82-41-670-2114
- Homepage :www.taean.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address : 149, Jangteo-ro, Taean-gun, Chungcheongnam-do
- Driving directions : From Seoul Central City Terminal, take an intercity bus to Anmyeondo Island (안면도).
* Bus Schedule: 07:20, 10:50, 13:40, 17:40
From Taean Intercity Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Anmyeondo Island (안면도).
* Bus Schedule: 40 min intervals
Located 30 km away from Taean, Anmyeondo Island is the sixth largest island in Korea, where a 200-meter bridge constructed in 1970 connects the island with Taean-gun. The peninsula connected to Nammyeon was isolated during the Joseon Dynasty by cutting off access between Changgi-ri in Anmyeon-eup and Shinon-ri in Nammyeon for the convenience of tax transportation. The island's coast is lined with some 14 beaches as well as abundant pine trees, which are symbols of Anmyeon-eup. The island also owns Anmyeondo Natural Forest, along with the Mogamju Forest (Natural Monument No. 138).
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-670-2114,
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities :