Asan Botanical Garden (세계꽃식물원)
- Zip Code : 31549
- Phone number : +82-41-544-0746~8, +82-17-229-4024
- Homepage :liaf.kr (Korean only)
- Address : 37-37, Asanman-ro, Asan-si, Chungcheongnam-do
- Driving directions : Take an intercity Bus to Asan (아산).
From Asan Intercity Bus Terminal, take Bus 401 to Dogo Flower Garden (도고꽃식물원) bus stop.
Turn left towards Asan Botanical Garden (세계꽃식물원) and then go 200 m to arrive at the garden.
Set on approximately 5,000 pyeong of land, the Asan Garden Horticulture Association opened to the public on March 20, 2004 in Asan, Chungcheongnam-do. A newly remodeled greenhouse features roughly 1,000 species of flowers. With over 30 years of experience, floriculture has flourished here with a variety of themes set up throughout the park for visitors to fully enjoy the experience.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-41-544-0746~7
- Day off : N/A (Open all year round)
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available
- Admission Fees
[Regular price (Jan-May / Sep-Dec)]
Individuals: Adults 8,000 won / Discounts 6,000 won
Groups: Adults 7,000 won / Discounts 5,000 won
* Groups: 30 people or more
* Discounts offered to children (37 months to 13 years old), people with disabilities (level 3 and above), Senior citizens (age 65 or more), Dogo-myeon residents
* Free: Infants up to 36 months old
(official identification required)
* 1 person accompanying a person with a disability may also receive the discount.
* All discounts will be eligible upon presenting legitimate identification.
- Reservation Info. for Natives
Online reservation required for groups