Baegunbong Peak (백운봉)
- Zip Code : 476-830
- Phone number : +82-31-770-2416
- Homepage : tour.yp21.net
(Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
- Address : Okcheon-myeon, Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do
- Driving directions : From Yangpyeong Bus Terminal, take a local bus bound for Yongcheon (용천).
Get off at Yongcheon-ri (용천리).
* Bus Info: 30-40min intervals / Inquiries: +82-31-772-2342 (Korean)
OR, take a local bus bound for Yongmun (용문).
From Yongmun Bus Terminal, transfer to a bus bound for Yeonsu-ri (연수리). (Bus runs 5 times a day)
* Inquiries: +82-31-773-3100 (Korean)
Baegunbong (alt. 940m) is a sharp pointed peak that sits on the border between Yangpyeong-eup and Okcheon-myeon in Yangpyeong-gun, Gyeonggi-do Province. It is the highest of the peaks along the southern ridge of Yongmunsan Mountain (alt. 1,157m). The two most popular hiking trails along Baegunbong start at Yeonsu-ri in Yongmun-myeon and offer a relatively short hike to the summit.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-773-5101
- Day off : N/A
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : 110 parking spaces
- Mountain Not Access Period
Seasonal Forest Fire Watch Periods
February 1-May 15
* Access periods are subject to change, depending on weather conditions.
- Hiking Course
▲ Yeonan Village → Sudeukgol (Hyeongje Mineral Spring) → Baegunbong Peak (2 hrs)
▲ Sanasa → Anbu → Baegunbong Peak (1hr 30min)
▲ Saesugol → Baegunbong Peak (1hr 30min)