Anak Beach (안악해수욕장)
- Zip Code : 525-843
- Phone number : +82-61-322-0011
- Homepage : www.hampyeong.jeonnam.kr
- Address : San 1140, Wolcheon-ri, Sonbul-myeon, Hampyeong-gun, Jeollanam-do
- Driving directions : Take an intercity bus to Hampyeong.
From Hampyeong Intercity Bus Terminal, take Bus 100.
Get off at Anak Beach.
* Bus 100 schedule: 7:40, 13:15, 17:10
Anak Beach is a white sand beach that stretches for more than 200 meters and is bordered by a forest of pine trees. In addition to the gorgeous scenery, a major draw is the great seafood like fresh mullet, long-legged octopus, small shrimp, and other local specialties said to provide strength during the sweltering summer heat. Since the beach has not yet been discovered by many tourists, you’ll be able to have a calm and relaxing time. End your day of bliss with a drive along the nearby Ocean Road and check out the stunning view of Hampyeong Bay at sunset.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-61-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-320-3611 (Korean)
- Day off :
- Experience guide : * Experiential programs (during summer only)
- Children’s swimming pool and pine grove (Free)
- Experiential event: Eel-fishing along tidal flats
(July 16, 2011. 13:00 / August 13, 2011)
- Fields for football, basketball, volleyball, foot volleyball (open year round)
- Crab-Catching by Flashlight experiential program (nighttime only)
- Parking facilities :
- Available Facilities
Shower booth, swimming pool, hut, main stage, benches, drinking fountain
- Facility Utilization Fees
* Hut / Tent
Fees: 20,000 won a day
Utilization time: 09:00-09:00 the following day