Buyongdae Cliff (부용대)
- Zip Code : 36757
- Phone number : +82-54-852-6800
- Homepage : www.tourandong.com
(Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
- Address : 72 Gwangdeoksolbat-gil, Pungcheon-myeon, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Driving directions : From Andong Bus Terminal/Andong Station, take Bus 46 to Hahoe Village (하회마을).
From Hahoe Village, take the ferry to Buyongdae Cliff (부용대).
* Bus 46 Info: 06:20-18:20, runs 10 times a day
* Ferry Info: Round-trip ticket: 3,000 won
※ The ferry is available on weekends & holidays only. (not available in winter)
Buyongdae is a cliff about 64 meters high situated where the Taebaek Mountain Range ends. From the summit, one can get a bird’s eye view of the Hahoe Village in Andong. The name was taken from an ancient history of China. Meaning lotus, the name Buyongdae is said to be given for Hahoe Village’s configuration like a lotus flower. Thus, one can get the best view of the village from the cliff. Located near Buyongdae are Ogyeonjeongsa House, Gyeomamjeongsa House, and Hwacheon Seowon Academy.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-852-6800
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available