Buyongdae Cliff (부용대)
- Zip Code : 36757
- Phone number : +82-54-852-6800
- Homepage :www.tourandong.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address : 72, Gwangdeoksolbat-gil, Pungcheon-myeon, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Driving directions : [Train]
Take a train from Cheongnyangni Station to Andong Station.
Take a bus from Seoul Express Bus Terminal or Dong Seoul Express Bus Terminal to Andong Terminal.
From Andong Bus Terminal/Andong Station, take Bus 46 to Hahoe Village.
From Hahoe Village, take the ferry to Buyongdae Cliff.
* Ferry only available on weekends & public holidays (no operatings in winter)
Buyongdae is a cliff about 64 meters high situated where the Taebaeksan Mountain Range ends. From the summit, one can get a bird’s-eye-view of Hahoe Village in Andong. The name was taken from an ancient history of China. Meaning lotus, the name Buyongdae is said to be given for Hahoe Village’s configuration like a lotus flower. Thus, one can get the best view of the village from the cliff. Located near Buyongdae are Ogyeonjeongsa House, Gyeomamjeongsa House, and Hwacheon Seowon Academy.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-852-6800
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available
- Available Facilities
Narutbae (boat), performance hall, etc.