Amnam Park (부산 암남공원)
- Zip Code : 49276
- Phone number : +82-51-240-4538
- Homepage :http://culture.bsseogu.go.kr" target="_blank" title="부산서구 문화관광 사이트로 이동">culture.bsseogu.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address : 185, Amnamgongwon-ro, Seo-gu, Busan
- Driving directions : Jagalchi
Station (Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
Turn left at the corner, and cross the road, go for 70m to arrive at the bus stop.
Take bus 7, 9 or 71, and get off at Amnam Park.
The magnificent cliffs and tree-lined seaside views of Amnam Park bring the harmony of the bluish-green waters and the forested landscape together. Originally a protected area, entrance was not permitted until its opening to the public in 1996, when visitors could first experience the untouched landscape. Now, visitors can fish, explore the observatory, and enjoy the walking path and the elevated bridge. The abundunt pine trees along the walking path makes for a pleasant stroll while the path up to the observatory offers great views. If it is fishing that you want, here you can fish on the ocean as well as off the fantastically shaped rocks. There is also a famous road to go for a drive, leading from Songdo Beach to Amnam Park. This drive takes approximately 5 minutes, but it takes about 20 minutes on foot.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-240-4538
- Day off : N/A (Open all year round)
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available
- Available Facilities
Sculptures, square, octagonal pavilion, fishing area, observatory, sports facilities (tennis, gateball, inline skating), drinking fountain, etc.
- Admission Fees