Bomunsan Park (보문산공원)
- Zip Code : 35052
- Phone number : +82-42-581-3516, +82-42-581-4801
- Homepage :www.djcc.or.kr
- Address : 446, Bomunsangongwon-ro, Jung-gu, Daejeon
- Driving directions : From Dong Seoul Terminal (Gangbyeon Station, Seoul Subway Line 2), take an
express bus bound for Daejeon(대전).
* Bus schedule: 06:10-21:30, 20-25min intervals
Across from Daejeon Terminal, take Bus 802 bound for Bomunsan Park(보문산공원).
* Bus schedule: 05:45-22:30, 23min intervals
Walk along the Bomunsangongwon-ro for about 430m.
Bomunsan Park is a major park in the city of Daejeon. It boasts lush greenery that changes colors every season. It also offers a wide range of recreational facilities like mineral springs, hiking trails, indoor roller-skating rink, soccer field, exercise equipment, and youth square, as well as cultural attractions like Bomunsanseong Fortress, Bomunsaji Temple Site, outdoor music hall, observatory, and cable car.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-42-606-7754
- Day off : N/A (Open all year round)
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available
- Hiking Course
* Musudong-gil (무수동길) (1hr 30min) - Musu-dong Yeogyeongam Hermitage (무수동여경암) → Mountain Ridge (산등성이) → Sirubong Peak (시루봉)
* Musu-dong (무수동) → Baenamugol Village (배나무골) → Guwandong Hill (구완동고개) → Mountain Ridge (산등성이) → Sirubong Peak (시루봉)
* Witbeomgol-gil (윗범골길) (2hrs) - Witbeomgol Valley or Mountain Ridge (윗범골골짜기 또는 산등성이) → Sirubong Peak (시루봉)
* Isadong-gil (이사동길) (2hrs) - Isa-dong (이사동) → Guwandong Hill (구완동고개) → Mountain Ridge (산등성이) → Sirubong Peak (시루봉)
- Admission Fees
- Available Facilities
Bomunsanseong Fortress, outdoor music hall, observatory, approx. 20 mineral water springs