Bandi Land (무주 반디랜드)
- Zip Code : 55546
- Phone number :
- Homepage :tour.muju.go.kr/ (Korean only)
- Address : 1324, Museol-ro, Seolcheon-myeon, Muju-gun, Jeollabuk-do
- Driving directions : [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal to Muju.
From Muju Intercity Bus Terminal, take a bus bound for Seolcheon via Bandi Land.
Get off at Bandi Land.
* Note: You should NOT take a nonstop bus for Seolcheon, as it does not stop at Bandi Land.
Geared mainly towards children, Bandi Land is an excellent place to learn about and experience fireflies and other insects. It is comprised of Insect Museum, Firefly Research Lab, Youth Camping Site, Log Cabin, and Firefly Habitat.
Located inside of Bandi Land, Muju Bandibyeol Astronomical Science Museum teaches various stories about space, including the birth & history of space, solar system, constellation, and space circumstance as well as exhibitions related to fireflies, an indicator insect proving Muju is a clean area, to add more fun to visit this theme park.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-324-1155
- Day off : Mondays (the following business day if Monday is a public holiday), January 1, Seollal (Lunar New Year's Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) holidays
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available
- Admission Fees
Individuals: Adults 5,000 won / Teenagers & Seniors 3,000 won / Children 2,000 won
Groups: Adults 4,000 won / Teenagers & Seniors 2,400 won / Children 1,600 won
[Astronomical Observatory & Science Center]
Individuals: Adults 3,000 won / Teenagers & Seniors 2,000 won / Children 1,000 won
Groups: Adults 2,400 won / Teenagers & Seniors 1,600 won / Children 800 won
* Group: 20 people or more
* Teenagers (Middle school & High school), Children (ages 4-elementary school), Seniors (ages 65 or more)
* Utilization fees for main telescope: 2,000 won
* Special program: 10,000 won
- Available Facilities