Buan Cine Theme Park (부안영상테마파크)
- Zip Code : 56338
- Phone number : +82-63-581-0975
- Homepage :www.buanpark.kr
- Address : 309-64, Gyeokpo-ro, Byeonsan-myeon, Buan-gun, Jeollabuk-do
- Driving directions : From Buan Intercity Bus Terminal, take a
bus bound for Gyeokpo (격포).
Get off at Gyeokpo Bus Terminal (격포터미널).
From Gyeokpo Terminal, take a taxi to Buan Cine Theme Park (부안영상테마파크). (5min)
Buan Cine Theme Park is a large film production complex in Gyeokpo-ri, Byeonsan-myeon, Buan-gun measuring a total of 148,400 square meters in area. The park is comprised of a two main sections: a folk village (89,696 m²) and an indoor studio called Sunset Village (58,704m²). Inside the folk village, Korea’s representative royal palace (Gyeongbokgung Palace) has been recreated along with traditional houses of the noble class, village schools, traditional streets, a pond, a fortress, and more. The park became famous after serving as the main filming location for popular Korean movies “The King and The Clown” (2005), “Hwang Jin-yi” (2007), and “The Sword With No Name” (2009).
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-581-0975
- Day off : N/A (Open all year round)
- Experience guide : Film clothes experience, soap making experience, paintball experience, archery field experience, pressed flower experience, ceramic experience, wood craft experience, etc.
- Parking facilities : Available
- Admission Fees
Adults (ages 19-64): 4,000 won / Group: 3,500 won
Youths (ages 14-18) & Seniors (over 65): 3,500 won / Group: 3,000 won
Children (ages 4-13): 3,000 won / Group: 2,500 won
* Group: 20 people or more
- Parking Fees
- Available Facilities
Craftwork store, Korea Fan Museum, Dakjongi Museum, snack bar, etc.
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: firstimage
Line Number: 240