Buan Cine Theme Park (부안영상테마파크)
- Zip Code : 56338
- Phone number : +82-63-583-0976
- Homepage :www.buanpark.kr (Korean only)
- Address : 309-64, Gyeokpo-ro, Byeonsan-myeon, Buan-gun, Jeollabuk-do
- Driving directions : From Buan Intercity Bus Terminal, take a
bus bound for Gyeokpo (격포).
Get off at Gyeokpo Bus Terminal (격포터미널).
From Gyeokpo Terminal, take a taxi to Buan Cine Theme Park (부안영상테마파크). (5min)
Buan Cine Theme Park is a large film production complex measuring a total of 148,400 square meters in area. The park has been used as the filming site for many historical dramas and movies, including “King and the Clown (2005),” “Masquerade (2012),” “The Throne (2015),” “Immortal Admiral Yi Sun-sin (2004),” and “The Emperor: Owner of the Mask (2017).” The outdoor set features a royal palace, fortress walls, and traditional houses, while the indoor studio is used for the finalization of fliming.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-583-0976
- Day off : N/A (Open all year round)
- Experience guide : Warrior performance, film prop display, traditional clothing experience, hanji fan making, etc.
- Parking facilities : Available
- Admission Fees
Adults 2,000 won / Children 1,000 won
* Discount available for groups of 20 people or more
- Available Facilities
Craftwork store, Korea Fan Museum, Dakjongi Museum, snack bar, etc.
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: firstimage
Line Number: 240