Dae Jang Geum Park (용인 대장금 파크)
- Zip Code : 17182
- Phone number :
- Homepage :djgpark.imbc.com (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address : 25, Yongcheon drama-gil, Baegam-myeon, Cheoin-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Driving directions : [Bus]
From Yongin Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 10 to Baekam.
- Transfer to Bus No. 105 and get off at MBC Set Bus Stop.
Dae Jang Geum Park in Yongin, Gyeonggi-do is the largest historical drama set in Korea. Facilities in the themed park are semi-permanent facilities reflected the architectural style, lifestyle and culture of the past, based on historical records. The facilities are in great harmony with the surrounding natural landscapes, which makes tourists feel as if they have traveled to the past in a time machine. The park has also been used as a filming site for music videos, documentaries, and commercials.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-337-3241,
- Day off : N/A (open all year round)
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available
- Film Locations
Filming site for MBC dramas like Flower in Prison, Scholar Who Walks the Night, Hwajung, Shine or Go Crazy, Diary of a Night Watchman, Triangle, King's Daughter- Soo Baek Hyang, Jeong Yi, the Goddess of Fire, Gu Family Book, Guam Heo Jun, The Moon that Embraces the Moon, Jumong, Queen Seondeok, Yi San, Dong Yi, The Duo, Gyebaek, God of War, Dr. Jin, Arang and the Magistrate, Horse Doctor, etc.
- Shopping Information
* Café The Moon that Embraces the Sun - Coffee, other beverages and snacks
* Café Mia - Coffee, tea, other beverages, cookies, instant ramen and other instant food
* Mongyuhyang (court costume rental) - Drama-related souvenirs and traditional souvenirs
- Admission Fees
Adults 9,500 won / Middle & high school students 8,000 won / Ages 4 years - elementary school students 7,000 won
* Children under 4 years of age enter for free
* Discount rate applies to group visitors and senior citizens (ID required).
- Available Facilities
* Tour facilities
- Open studios (sets)
* Experience facilities (Mongyuhyang)
- Costume-wearing: Try on costumes used for dramas
- Photo shoots: Take photos with characters from dramas (instant printing service available)
* Convenient facilities
- Cafes and vending machines
- Facility Utilization Fees
[Experience facilities] Try-on costumes: 20,000 won / Take photos: 20,000 won
* Take photos with mobile phones and cameras for free
- Parking Fees
- Interpretation Services Offered
Cultural tour docents available (English, Japanese, Chinese).
- Reservation Info. for Foreigners
Reservations can be made online or by email.
* Email: firstname.lastname@example.org