Busan Cinema Center (부산 영화의 전당)
- Zip Code : 48058
- Phone number :
- Homepage :www.dureraum.org (Korean only)
- Address : 120, Suyeonggangbyeon-daero, Haeundae-gu, Busan
- Driving directions : [Subway]
Centum City (BEXCO) Station (Busan Subway Line 2), Exit 6 or 12. Walk approx. 12min.
Get off at Cinema Center Bus Stop.
Bus No. 139
Busan Cinema Center is the venue of the Busan International Film Festival, which is a major world film festival. There are theaters of different sizes in the 3 buildings of the center, named Cine Mountain, BIFF Hill, and Double Cone. The center runs a tour program as well as film-related lectures. Known as the cinema paradise of Korea, the center is also one of the most popular tourist attractions in Busan.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-780-6000
- Day off : Weekends and holidays
- Experience guide : Tour of the center / Watching various films and events
Academy (lectures about film, arts and culture theories, film-making courses) / Fees vary by program.
- Parking facilities : Available
- Admission Fees
- Reservation Info. for Foreigners
Call at least 7 days prior to visit.
* For inquiries about tours, call +82-51-780-6132
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: firstimage
Line Number: 240