Gangneung Green City Experience Center (강릉 녹색도시체험센터)
- Zip Code : 25522
- Phone number :
- Homepage :greencity.gn.go.kr (Korean only)
- Address : 33, Gangneung-daero, Gangneung-si, Gangwon-do
- Driving directions : [Bus]
Take an express bus or intercity bus to Gangneung Bus Terminal.
Take Bus No. 230-1 to Heogyu Birthplace Entrance Bus Stop.
Take the road to the left until the T-intersection.
Head left and the center will be ahead on the right.
Gangneung Green City transformed a coal yard into an example green city as a representation of the natural resources available in Gangneung. The site uses only natural energy gathered through solar panals and geothermal heat pumps. The Gangneung Green City Experience Center provides a space for visitors to spend the night while they take part in various experience programs to learn more about clean energy, including the science and usability of clean energy in daily life.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-923-0200~1
- Day off : Exhibition: N/A (Open all year round)
Programs: Closed Mondays
- Experience guide : [Environment Experience Permanent Program] Tuesday-Friday 10:00, 14:00 / Cooking class 10:00 / 5,000 won / Online registration
[Bicycle Safety Class] Tuesday-Friday 10:00 (groups), 14:00 (individuals) / Max. limit of 15 people
[Energy Green System Tour (Site tour)] Tuesday-Friday 10:00 (groups & individuals), 14:00 (Groups) / Saturday 10:00, 14:00 / Max. limit of 23 people
- Parking facilities : Available
- Admission Fees
Varies by program
- Reservation Info. for Natives
Reservations accepted via website, wire & on-site visits (Varies by program)
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: firstimage
Line Number: 240