Incheon Open Port Modern Architecture Exhibition Center (Former Incheon Branch of Japan's 18th Bank) ((구)인천일본18은행지점(현, 인천개항장 근대건축전시관))
- Zip Code : 22314
- Phone number : +82-32-760-7549
- Homepage :www.icjgss.or.kr
- Address : 77, Sinpo-ro 23beon-gil, Jung-gu, Incheon
- Driving directions : [Subway] Incheon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1) or Dongincheon Station (Seoul Subway Line 1).
Incheon Open Port Modern Architecture Exhibition Center (Former Incheon Branch of Japan's 18th Bank) was built to control Korea's finance industry by Japan. It completed construction in 1890 and opened in October but records on the time when the work finished was unknown. In 1954, the building was used by Hanguk Heungeop Bank, and it is built in a single-layered with classical decorations of eclecticism style. The stone pillars at the entrance was delicately built and the roof was formed like Japanese roof tiles, exuding an exotic ambiance. The place has now transformed into an exhibition center that introduces the states of modern architecture in the areas of Incheon Open Port.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-32-760-7549
- Day off : N/A (Open all year round)
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : N/A
- Admission Fees
Adults 500 won / Teenagers 300 won / Children 200 won
- Available Facilities
Exhibition Halls, Rest Areas
- Korean Info. Service
Incheon Cultural Tourism Interpretation Services available upon prior-reservations.