Donguibogam Village (산청 동의보감촌)
- Zip Code : 52229
- Phone number : +82-55-970-7216
- Homepage :donguibogam-village.sancheong.go.kr (Korean, English)
- Address : 45-6, Donguibogam-ro 555beon-gil, Geumseo-myeon, Sancheong-gun, Gyeongsangnam-do
- Driving directions : [Bus]
From Seoul Nambu Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus to Sancheong Intercity Bus Terminal.
- From Sancheong Intercity Bus Terminal, take a taxi to the park (15-20 min).
The Donguibogam Village (Sancheong Oriental Medicine Theme Park) was established in 2005 and is the first herbal medicine-themed park in Korea. This theme park was designed based on the five elements of the universe according to traditional Korean medicine. The village combines eco-friendliness and traditional Korean medicine content, using eco-friendly materials for various props and designs.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-55-970-7216
- Day off :
- Experience guide : Visitors can experience Korean herbal medicine in facilities like Ki Experience Hall (ki exercise and thermotherapy), Sancheong Medicinal Herb Hall (exhibition of local and foreign medicinal herbs as well as activity programs), the Sancheong Museum of Herbal Medicine (learning traditional Korean medicine), a medicinal herb sauna and swimming pools in the forest. The village runs Healing Academy (2-day-1-night program) occasionally.
- Parking facilities : Available
- Admission Fees
Adults 2,000 won / Teenagers 1,500 won / Children 1,000 won
Ki Exercise: Free / Heat therapy experience (30 min) 5,000 won / Herbal foot bath 4,000 won / Herbal bath 20,000 won
* Fees vary by program
- Available Facilities
Oriental medicine clinic, Donguibogam restaurants, herbal medicine market, hanok stay
- Parking Fees
- Interpretation Services Offered
Available (Reservations are required with Sancheong-gun Tourism)
- Reservation Info. for Foreigners
Reservations can be made every day.