Culture Station Seoul 284 (문화역 서울 284)
- Zip Code : 04509
- Phone number : +82-2-3407-3500
- Homepage :www.seoul284.org (Korean, English)
- Address : 1, Tongil-ro, Jung-gu, Seoul
- Driving directions : [Subway]
Seoul Station (Seoul Subway Line 1, 4, Gyeongui-jungang Line, Airport Railroad), Exit 2.
Seoul Station has long served as the central terminal for many train routes in Korea. With the creation of a new station, the old Seoul Station building was recreated into Culture Station Seoul 284. While the architecture of the build itself is stunning, it hosts a variety of performances, exhibitions, and events.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3407-3500
- Day off : Mondays (operates as normal in the case of public holiday falling on a Monday), January 1
- Experience guide : Programs subject to change in accordance with exhibitions; refer to the website for details.
- Parking facilities : Available at Seoul Square parking lot with an admission ticket to Culture Station Seoul 284.
* Public transportation is recommended as parking is limited.
- Admission Fees
* Separate fees apply to programs.
- Parking Fees
Use nearby paid parking lot
- Interpretation Services Offered
Leaflets available in English, Japanese, and Chinese