Andong Hahoe Village [UNESCO World Heritage] (안동 하회마을 [유네스코 세계문화유산])
- Zip Code : 36760
- Phone number : +82-54-853-0103
- Homepage :www.hahoe.or.kr
- Address : 17, Hahoebukchon-gil, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Driving directions : [Bus]
From Andong Bus Terminal Bus Stop, take Bus No. 46 and get off at Hahoe Folk Village Bus Stop.
Hahoe Village is one of the most famous folk villages in Korea. Surrounded by Nakdonggang River, the village is home to descendants of the Ryu clan of Pungsan, which still makes up 70 percent of the villagers. The village became even more famous after Queen Elizabeth of England visited on April 21, 1999 and President George H. Bush of U.S.A. in 2005.
The village has many cultural treasures and important cultural materials, earning the village the designation as National Folklore Cultural Heritage No. 122 in 1984. Hahoe Masks, National Treasure No. 121, is also an important feature of the village.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-853-0103,
- Day off :
- Experience guide : Ceremonial experiences and traditional folk experiences
- Parking facilities : Available
- Parking Fees
- Admission Fees
Adults 5,000 won / Teenagers 2,500 won / Children 1,500 won
- Available Facilities
Seunggojae (Traditional Hahoetal Mask Specialty Store), Buyongsanghoe (Hahoetal Mask shop), restaurants, hanok stay