Bidulginangpokpo Falls-Hantangang River Geopark (비둘기낭폭포-한탄강 국가지질공원)
- Zip Code : 11108
- Phone number : +82-31-538-2312
- Homepage :www.hantangeopark.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chiinese)
- Address : Daehoesan-ri, Pocheon-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Driving directions : [Express/Intercity Bus]
Take a bus from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Ildong.
Approx. 40 min by taxi from Ildong Bus Terminal.
Bidulginangpokpo Falls, Natural Monument No. 537, is located within a small valley. The waterfall is surrounded by grand columnar joints. The landscape appears quite mysterious and serene, earning it a spot as a poplar filming site for historical dramas. The falls gets it's name ("Pigeon Falls" in Korean) from the story of many wild pigeons nesting in the caves around the waterfall. Other say the name comes from the area's shape. During heavy rainfall, the road to the waterfall is closed, so checking the weather before visiting is recommended.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-31-538-2312
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities :