Archaeological Site in Wanggung-ri [UNESCO World Heritage] (익산 왕궁리유적 [유네스코 세계문화유산])
- Zip Code : 54576
- Phone number : +82-63-859-4631
- Homepage :www.iksan.go.kr
- Address : 666, Gungseong-ro, Iksan-si, Jeollabuk-do
- Driving directions : [Bus]
From Jeonju Intercity Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 41, 60, 61, 62, 63 or 64 to Geumma Bus Terminal.
From Geumma Terminal, take Bus No. 65 and get off at Tap-ri Bus Stop.
Walk for approx. 557 m.
Archaeological Site in Wanggung-ri, designated as Historic Site No. 408 on September 17, 1998, has a surface area of 216,862 square meters. The site has various structures and artifacts from Baekje dynasty to unified Silla period. Artifacts were found within the rectangular-shaped fortress site that surrounds Wanggungri Five-story Stone Pagoda, National Treasure No. 289.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-859-4631
- Day off : Mondays, New Year's Day
- Experience guide : Hands-on activities available
- Parking facilities : Available (10 large-sized cars / 50 small-sized cars)
- Admission Fees
- Available Facilities
Pavilion, walking path, lecture room, drinking fountain, etc.
- Parking Fees
- Interpretation Services Offered
Available (English, Chinese, Japanese)
Advance reservation required +82-63-859-4631
- Reservation Info. for Foreigners
Website and phone reservation