Altteureu Airfield & Japanese Occupation-Era Hangars (알뜨르비행장 및 일본군 비행기 격납고)
- Zip Code : 63513
- Phone number : +82-64-740-6000
- Homepage :www.visitjeju.net (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, Malay)
- Address : Sangmo-ri, Daejeong-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do
- Driving directions : [Bus]
From Seogwipo Shinsigaji Intercity Bus Terminal, take an intercity bus bound for Seogwi, Sinchang-ri. Jeju and get off at Igyo-dong Bus Stop.
From the bus stop, walk for approx. 1.96 km to the airfield. (The airfield is located along Olle trail route 10)
Or, from Seogwipo Shinsigaji Intercity Bus Terminal take a taxi for approx. 31km to the airfield.
The airfield was built by Jeju-do residents under force by the Japanese army during the Second World War. Visitors can explore the airfield, the control tower, an anti-aircraft emplacement and a hangar at the site. There are relics of the Japanese army and tragic relics of Korea's modern history at 4.3 Historic Site and Jinji Cave in the vicinity to Songaksan Mountain and close to the airfield.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• Jeju Travel Hotline: +82-64-740-6000
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities :