Bangudae Cliff (반구대)
- Zip Code : 689-803
- Phone number : +82-52-229-2000
- Homepage :guide.ulsan.go.kr
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address : San 234-1, Daegok-ri, Eonyang-eup, Ulju-gun, Ulsan
- Driving directions : Take a train to Ulsan Train Station.
Take Bus 308, and get off at Bangudae Three-way Intersection.
Take a cab to Bangudae Cliff.
Bangudae Cliff is a serene, idyllic region which evidently has been a popular destination for a very long time. For instance, the 285th National Treasure, a prehistoric rock painting, along with other traces of early human life as well as ancestral tablets can be found in the region. Also, many Silla Kingdom artists sought peace of mind and body in Bangudae, as the late Goryeo Dynasty poet Jeong Mongju composed many of his masterpieces here. The name of Bangudae comes from the notion that the mountain slopes and valleys adorned with oddly shaped rocks look like a turtle lying face down.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-52-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-52-229-2000
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities :