Andong School of Korean Etiquette (안동예절학교)
- Zip Code : 36610
- Phone number :
- Homepage : www.admanner.co.kr (Korean only)
- Address : 1333-5, Toegye-ro, Andong-si, Gyeongsangbuk-do
- Driving directions : From Dong Seoul Terminal take an intercity bus to Andong Bus Terminal.
From either Andong Bus Terminal, take Bus No. 67 headed in the direction of Warong or Dosanseowon and get off at Andong School of Korean Etiquette (안동예절학교) Bus Stop or Warong Middle School (와룡중학교) Bus Stop, located on the opposite side of Andong School of Etiquette.
Andong School of Korean Etiquette, which is located in Andong, is a Mecca of Korean traditional Confucian culture and provides an opportunity to experience and be coached in Korea traditional etiquette.
In addition to Korean traditional etiquette, Andong School of Korean Etiquette also teaches tea etiquette and Korean traditional melodies using traditional instruments such as Janggu (double-headed hour-glass shaped drum) and Gayageum (a 12-stringed Korean harp). Students can also experience the joy of learning how to play folk games such as Yut-nori, a stick-throwing board game, and kite-flying. The school offers a wide variety of hands-on programs: Korean traditional masked dance; traditional paper craft; traditional cooking; traditional weddings; and eco rafting on Nakdonggang River.
There are other popular tourist attractions nearby such as Dosan Seowon Confucian School, Forest Science Museum and Yi Yuk-sa Literary Hall.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-54-841-0511
- Day off : N/A (Open all year round)
- Experience guide : * For daily programs, refer to the official website here
- Parking facilities :
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: firstimage
Line Number: 240