Abai Village Ferry (아바이마을 갯배)
- Zip Code : 24838
- Phone number : +82-33-633-3171
- Homepage :www.abai.co.kr
- Address : 39, Jungangbudu-gil, Sokcho-si, Gangwon-do
- Driving directions : [Bus]
From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal or Seoul Express Bus Terminal, take an express bus to Sokcho Intercity Bus Terminal or Sokcho Express Bus Terminal.
- Walk approx. 10-15 min to Sokcho Harbor.
- The ferry dock is at the end of the harbor.
Abai Ferry is a special way to get across the Sokcho harbor, separating downtown Sokcho from Abai Village. The distance is quite small, only reaching about 50m across, but riding one of the two ferries across is much quicker than going around by land. The ferry must be pulled across by rope by all passengers, excluding the elderly. This unique experience can only be found in Sokcho.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-633-3171
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities :
- Film Locations
"Autumn in my Heart (2000)"
- Facility Utilization Fees
Tourists must pay for the boarding fare.
- Route: Cheongho-dong - Jungang-dong
- Operating hours: 04:30-23:00
- Fare: One way Adults 500 won / Children 300 won / Handcart · Bike 500 won