Boryeong Eunhaeng (Ginkgo) Village (보령 은행마을)
- Zip Code : 33422
- Phone number : +82-70-7845-5060
- Homepage :www.은행마을.org
- Address : 150-65, Oseosan-gil, Cheongna-myeon, Boryeong-si, Chungcheongnam-do
- Driving directions : From Central City Terminal or Seoul Nambu Terminal, take a bus to Boryeong Bus Terminal.
Transfer to Bus 901 bound for Haedong Mart, Singwayngjang and Terminal at the bus terminal and get off at Myeongmundang Sageo-ri (four-way intersection) Bus Stop.
(5 bus stops away)
Walk about 95m, taking a right turn at the first street and take Bus 608-1 (bound for Sinsan, Hwagang) at Nonghyup - Boryeong-si District Bus Stop and get off at Janghyeon Bus Stop. (20 bus stops away)
The village will be 260m to the right.
In Boryeong-si, Chungcheongnam-do, Boryeong Eunhaeng (Ginkgo) Village is filled with ginkgo trees. It is also called “Cheongna Eunghaeng Maeul” (청라 은행 마을) and “Green Rural Tourism Village” (녹색농촌체험마을).
Upon entering the village, murals can be seen, which are enhanced by ginkgo trees throughout the village, particularly in autumn when they change a dazzling yellow.
The village uses Janghyeon Elementary School, which closed in 1991, as a market place and local experience venue. Permanent hands-on programs and seasonal countryside activities, making a mosaic with ginkgo leaves, and shaking and gathering ginkgo leaves are also available.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-70-7845-5060
- Day off :
- Experience guide : Wild flower experience and making wild flower tea, dyeing with wild flowers, planting potatoes and sweet potatoes, picking corn, harvesting beans and sorghum, making injeolmi, making tofu, making meju (fermented soybean), etc.
- Parking facilities : Available
- Admission Fees
* Participation fee will be charged separately.
- Available Facilities
Auto camping site
- Korean Info. Service
A PHP Error was encountered
Message: Undefined index: firstimage
Line Number: 240