Anjirang Gopchang Town (안지랑 곱창골목)
- Zip Code : 42487
- Phone number : +82-53-627-8906
- Homepage :tour.daegu.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address : 63, Daemyeong-ro 36-gil, Nam-gu, Daegu
- Driving directions : [Subway]
Anjirang Station (Daegu Subway Line 1), Exit 2.
- Walk straight from the exit and turn right onto Anjirangro 20-gil road.
Anjirang Market is located halfway between Anjirang five-way intersection and Anjiranggol-ro Street. Starting with Chungbuksikdang Restaurant (opened in 1979), livelihood-motivated restaurants and eateries serving marinated gopchang (intestines) began opening up here since the end of the IMF crisis in 1998 until it reached its current size today. Locals enjoy coming to the area because of the affordable prices. Recently, the area is also trying to draw in a younger demographic by targeting the younger population. In 2012, Anjirang Gopchang Alley was selected as one of the top five food themed streets in the nation by the Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-53-627-8906
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities :