365 Safetown (365 세이프타운)
- Zip Code : 26047
- Phone number : +82-33-550-3101
- Homepage :www.365safetown.com (Korean only)
- Address : 15, Pyeonghwa-gil, Taebaek-si, Gangwon-do
- Driving directions : From Dong Seoul Bus Terminal, take an intercity Bus Terminal to Taebaek Intercity Bus Terminal.
From Taebaek Intercity Bus Terminal, take Nongeochon Bus Cheoram-Tongri and get off at Guminso-dong Community Center, or take a taxi.
365 Safetown is a one-of-a-kind safety awareness theme park combining education, entertainment, recreation, and leisure into
one public park. It is the world’s first edutainment facility dedicated to teaching the public safety lessons about fire, earthquakes, and other natural disasters.
The park consists of three different areas. The Jangseong-jigu Zone (Korea Youth Safety Experience Hall) provides a realistic experience of natural disasters through 3D and 4D installations. The Jungang-jigu (Challenge World) offers a chance to test one’s limits through outdoor experience facilities like the tree track and zip line. Lastly, the Cheoram-jigu (Gangwon-do Fire Fighting Academy) is a specialized training center for fire-fighting officers.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-550-3101~5
- Day off : Mondays
- Experience guide : [Disaster safety experience]
Fire, snow damage, damage from storm and flood, earthquake, counter-terrorism
Tree track, gondola
[Gangworn Firefighting School safety experience training]
How to do CPR, how to use fire extinguisher, etc.
- Parking facilities : Full-size cars: 1000 / Compact cars: 100
- Hiking Course
Jangseong-jigu (Korea Youth Safety Experience Hall) ↔ Jungang-jigu (Challenge World) (approx. 30 min)
- Admission Fees
Adults: 22,000 won / Teenagers: 20,000 won / Children (ages 48 months-12 years old): 18,000 won
[Ticket for one experience center]
Adults, Teenagers, children (ages 48 months-12 years old): 5,000 won [Admission Ticket]
Adults, Teenagers, children: 10,000 won
※ Exclusive of the 5 safety experience centers
10,000 won (Reservation in advance)
* Gondola is not included.
100,000 won (valid for one year from the date of purchase)
- 50 % discount: Local residents
- 30% discount: Men of national merit, one visitor with disabilities, seniors ages 65 or older, MOU contract organizaion group visit, residents living in Abandoned Mine Regional Development Area, reservation for group of students
- 20% discount: Residents of the Gangwon, group of students, general group reservation
- 10% discount: general group (without reservation)
- Free: People given tuition waver, beneficiary of national basic livelihood
- Available Facilities
Medical room, Kids' land, Firefighting culture exhibition (firefighting relic: 1,000 pieces), teenagers' training facilities, etc.
Restaurant, cafeteria, snack bar
- Parking Fees
Free (included in the admission fee)
- Interpretation Services Offered