Borinara Hagwon Farm (보리나라 학원농장)
- Zip Code : 56462
- Phone number :
- Homepage :Gochang County culture.gochang.go.kr
(Korean, English, Chinese, Japanese)
Borinara Hagwon Farm www.borinara.co.kr
- Address : 158-6, Hagwonnongjang-gil, Gongeum-myeon, Gochang-gun, Jeollabuk-do
- Driving directions : From Gochang Bus Terminal, take a bus to Mujang. (20min intervals)
From Mujang, transfer to a bus bound for Gongeum and get off at Seonsan.
Alternatively, it takes about 20min from Mujang to the farm via taxi.
The Borinara Hagwon Farm is a large-scale barley farm that measures an extensive 561,983m² (1,843,780 ft). It is the nation’s largest barley field, which requires a full week to harvest the crop. The field also hosts green barley festival to celebrate the burgeoning beauty of the season. The festival is the perfect spring getaway where you may enjoy walking through the rolling green hills of the country’s most extensive barley field. A diverse range of family friendly, hands-on events are available to visitors who wish to truly capture the country experience.
Once the barley harvest is completed, the buckwheat harvest begins. From late summer to early autumn, the field is filled with snow-white buckwheat flowers that create a seemingly endless, breathtaking view. The buckwheat flower festival takes place around September. Between the barely harvest and the buckwheat seeding, sunflowers color the field a bright sunshine yellow. Whether it be spring or autumn, you can enjoy the ever-changing beauty of nature all year long.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-63-564-9897
- Day off :
- Experience guide : [Hagwon Farm Festivals]
1) Green Barley Field Festival
Period: April~May annually at the barley field
2) Sunflower Festival
3) Buckwheat Flower Festival
Period: August~October annually
- Parking facilities : Available
- Available Facilities
Green barley field, grass field, walking path, accommodations, agricultural and farmer's market, restaurants, etc.