Bohae Plum Farm (보해매실농원)
- Zip Code : 59012
- Phone number : +82-61-532-4959
- Homepage : http://www.bohae.co.kr
- Address : 125-89, Yedeok-gil, Sani-myeon, Haenam-gun, Jeollanam-do
- Driving directions : Take an intercity bus to Haenam Bus Terminal.
Transfer to a local bus bound for Sani-myeon (산이면).
(Bus schedule: 06:10-19:10, 20-40min intervals)
Get off at Bohae Plum Farm (보해매실농원; Bohae Maesil Nongwon).
Established in 1979 in Haenam, Jeollanam-do Province by the Bohae Brewery, Bohae Plum Farm (Bohae Maesil Nongwon) is the largest green plum farm in Korea. Every spring, as maehwa (apricot flower) blossoms begin to bloom on maesil (green plum) trees, the brewery opens the farm to the public, providing an opportunity to enjoy the beautiful blossoms, and also to purchase fresh plums. To this day, the brewery produces and sells various maesil products made with the plums harvested from the farm.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-61-532-4959,
- Day off : May-February
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available