Bojeong-dong Café Street (보정동카페거리)
- Zip Code :
- Phone number :
- Homepage : tour.yongin.go.kr (Korean, English)
- Address : Bojeong-dong, Giheung-gu, Yongin-si, Gyeonggi-do
- Driving directions : Jukjeon Station, Seoul Subway Bundang line, Exit #1 >> the street behind the E-Mart
A neighbourhood of cafes that has an almost European feel, people come to the Bojeong-dong Café Street for a taste of something different.
The cafes boast unique interiors with diverse concepts, offering books (Eco’s Library), food, or clothing. Lush trees adorn the street, and families stroll freely up and down. Many cafes offer delicious brunches such as waffles and crepes. Café Street is an ideal place for friends, couples, and families to walk around or date.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Day off : N/A (open all year round)
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities :