Cheongnamdae Presidential Villa (청남대)
- Zip Code : 28210
- Phone number : +82-43-257-5080
- Homepage :chnam.chungbuk.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address : 646, Cheongnamdae-gil, Sangdang-gu, Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
- Driving directions : [Bus]
From Dong Seoul Terminal take an intercity bus to Cheongju Bus Terminal
From Cheongju (Express) Bus Terminal take Bus No. 311 to Munui Bus Stop.
Get tickets at Cheongnamdae Ticket Office in Munui and board the bus to Cheongnamdae.
Cheongnamdae, which means "Cheong Wa Dae in a warm southern land," was once a private villa used by former presidents of Korea. Cheongnamdae became open to the public on April 18, 2003. It is located near Daecheong Dam in Cheongwon-gu, Chungcheongbuk-do and was built in 1983. The total area spans 1,825,000ｍ² and consists of a main building, golf range, heliport, and fishing area. The natural environment surrounding the area has been well preserved, serving as a home to wildlife, including over 143 species of wild flowers and 124 species of trees as well as several endangered species.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-43-257-5080
- Day off : Mondays, New Year's Day, Seollal (Lunar New Year's Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day) holidays
- Experience guide : VR and AR experience booths
- Parking facilities : Available (500 parking spaces)
- Film Locations
Dramas, movies, commercials, etc.
- Admission Fees
Individuals - Adults 5,000 won / Teenagers 4,000 won / Children & senior citizens 3,000 won
Groups - Adults 4,000 won / Teenagers 3,000 won / Children & senior citizens 2,000 won
* Adults (ages 19-64) / Teenagers (13-18) / Children (7-12) / Senior citizens (ages 65 & older)
* Free admission: Preschoolers (ages 6 & younger)
- Available Facilities
[Exhibition] President's Villa, Main hall, Ogakjeong Pavilion, President Memorial Hall, etc.
[Venues] Small conference room, conference room, seminar room, auditorium, etc.
[Sanitation] Restroom, drinking fountain, etc.
[Other facilities] Photo zone, pavilion, observatory, walking path, etc.
- Parking Fees
Small-sized vehicles 1,000 won
Mid-sized vehicles 2,000 won
Large vehicles (16 passengers & over) 3,000 won