Cheongnamdae Presidential Villa (청남대)
- Zip Code : 28210
- Phone number : +82-43-257-5080
- Homepage :청남대 http://chnam.chungbuk.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address : 646, Cheongnamdae-gil, Sangdang-gu, Cheongju-si, Chungcheongbuk-do
- Driving directions : [Bus]
From Dong Seoul Terminal take an intercity bus to Cheongju Bus Terminal
From Cheongju (Express) Bus Terminal take Bus No. 311 to Munui Bus Stop.
Get tickets at Cheongnamdae Ticket Office in Munui and board the bus to Cheongnamdae.
The Cheongnamdae, which means "Cheong Wa Dae in a warm southern land," was once a private villa used by presidents of Korea. It is located near Daecheong Dam in Cheongwon-gu, Chungcheongbuk-do and was built in 1983. The total area spans 1,825,000ｍ² and consists of a main building, golf range, heliport, and fishing area. The natural environment surrounding the area has been well preserved, serving as a home to wildlife, including over 143 species of wild flowers and 124 species of trees as well as several endangered species. Cheongnamdae became open to the public on April 18, 2003.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-43-257-5080
- Day off : Mondays, New Year's Day, Day of Seollal (Lunar New Year's Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day)
- Experience guide : VR and AR experience booth
- Parking facilities : Available (500 spaces)
- Admission Fees
Individuals - Adults 5,000 won / Teenagers 4,000 won / Children & Seniors 3,000 won
Groups - Adults 4,000 won / Teenagers 3,000 won / Children & Seniors 2,000 won
* Adults (ages 19-64) / Snior citizens (ages 65 & over)
* Free admission: People with disabilities & children age 6 & under
- Parking Fees
Small-sized vehicles 1,000 won
Mid-sized vehicles 2,000 won
Large vehicles (16 passengers & over) 3,000 won