Eulji Observatory (을지전망대)
- Zip Code : 24562
- Phone number : +82-33-480-2674
- Homepage : www.ygtour.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
- Address : 621, Hu-ri, Haean-myeon, Yanggu-gun, Gangwon-do
- Driving directions : [Bus]
From Yanggu Bus Terminal, take a city bus bound for Haeanmaeul Village (60 min ride).
- Get off at Haeanmaeul Village and go 15 min further toward Unification Department Yanggu North Korea Hall by taxi.
- Civilian access and walking is not allowed at some points, thus please check the information before visiting.
- City bus schedule: Nov-Feb 07:10, 12:00, 16:30 / Mar-Oct 06:10, 12:00, 16:30 (*Bus schedule is subject to change.)
- Takes about 45 min from Yanggu Bus Terminal.
Eulji Observation Platform, located near the Military Demarcation Line, is now one of the most informative relics dating back to the Korean Conflict. From the Eulji Observation Platform, North Korea soldiers on guard are visible and on clear days so is Birobong Peak of Geumgangsan Mountain. Every year over one hundred thousand people visit this observation platform at the DMZ.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-480-2674
- Day off : Mondays (if Monday is a national holiday, will remain open and close on Tuesday instead)
New Year’s Day, Morning on the day of Seollal (Lunar New Year's Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving day)
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available
- Admission Fees
[Punchbowl Security Tour Admission]
Adults (age 13 and older): Adults 3,000 won / Group 2,000 won
Children (age 7-12): Adults 1,500 won / Group 1,000 won
* Group: 30 people or more
* Admission: Children (ages under 6), Seniors (ages 65 or more), people with disabilities
- Available Facilities
Coin binoculars, soldier stereoscope
- Reservation Info. for Natives
Group reservation available (Inquiries: +82-33-480-2674)