Apsan Observatory (앞산전망대)
- Zip Code : 42502
- Phone number :
- Homepage :www.apsan-cablecar.co.kr (Korean only)
- Address : 454, Apsansunhwan-ro, Nam-gu, Daegu
- Driving directions : [Subway]
Anjirang Station (Daegu Subway Line 1), Exit 3.
- Take Bus No. 410 and get off at Apsan Park (앞산공원) Bus Stop.
From Daegu Station or Dongdaegu Station, take Bus No. 300, 410, 410-1, 750, Dalseo 4, or Dalseo 4-1 to Apsan Park Bus Stop.
Situated in Nam-gu, Daegu, Apsan Observatory is a viewing point overlooking the downtown Daegu at a glance. The structure blends well with the history , the future, and the nature of the city. Many tourists as well as Daegu residents come to the observatory as it is also an educational place to teach the meaning of Daegu to the citizens. There are two ways to ascend to the observatory; one is by cable car from Keungol (15 minutes) and the other one is by walking (1 hour).
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-53-656-2994
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Use public parking lot
- Hiking Course
* Anjiranggol Cave Entrance - Anilsa Temple - Apsan Observatory (2.5km, approx. 1hr)
* Keungol Cave Entrance - Cable Car - Apsan Observatory (3.2km, approx. 40min)
- Tour Course Information
Apsanjarak-gil - Apsan Star-sign Experience Lecture Hall - Apsanmat Dulle-gil - Apsan Cafe Street - Anjirang Gopchang Town
- Admission Fees
- Activity Fees
[Apsan Cable Car: Round-trip fare]
Individuals - Adults 10,500 won / Children 7,500 won
Groups - Adults 9,500 won / Children 6,500 won
[Apsan Cable Car: One-way fare]
Individuals - Adults 7,500 won / Children 5,500 won
Groups - Adults 6,500 won / Children 4,500 won
* Children (ages 4-elementary school students) / Groups (30 people or more)
* Daegu City Tour users: 20% discount for round-trip fare (only available for same day ticket-holders)