Arii Hills (Byeongbangchi Skywalk) (아리힐스 (병방치 스카이워크))
- Zip Code : 26134
- Phone number : +82-33-563-4100, 3600
- Homepage :www.ariihills.co.kr (Korean only)
- Address : 225, Byeongbangchi-gil, Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
- Driving directions : [Express/intercity Bus]
Take an intercity bus from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Jeongseon Intercity Bus Terminal.
Take a shuttle bus to Arii Hills Resort from the large parking lot behind the terminal.
Approx. 7min ride from Jeongseon Intercity Bus Terminal.
Byeongbangchi Observatory is located between Gyuram-ri and Buksil-ri in Jeongseon-eup and features breathtaking views of the nearby Bamseom, which is shaped like the Korean peninsula by the flowing Donggang River. Byeongbangchi Skywalk offers a thrilling experience as it gives the feeling of walking in the sky thanks to the tempered glass floor of this U’ shaped structure (11m) projecting from the cliff at an altitude of 583m.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-563-4100, 3600
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available
- Film Locations
"1 Night 2 Day" Filming Location
- Admission Fees
Adults (ages 19-64) 2,000 won / Children & Teenagers (ages 7-18) 1,000 won
* Group of 20 people or more: 10% discount
* Senior citizens (age 65 or older): 30% discount
* Free admission for children under age 6.
* ID required to receive discount privilege.
- Available Facilities
- Fees: 40,000 won
- Reservation is available via phone and online. (Inquiries: +82-33-563-4100)
- Reservation Info. for Natives
No reservation available (on-site ticketing and enter in the order of visiting)
* Group visitors need to make a separate inquiry.