Byeongbangchi Skywalk (병방치 스카이워크)
- Zip Code : 26134
- Phone number : +82-33-563-4100, 3600
- Homepage :www.ariihills.co.kr (Korean only)
- Address : 225, Byeongbangchi-gil, Jeongseon-gun, Gangwon-do
- Driving directions : [Express/intercity Bus]
Take an intercity bus from Dong Seoul Bus Terminal to Jeongseon Intercity Bus Terminal.
Take a shuttle bus to Arii Hills Resort from the large parking lot behind the terminal.
Approx. 7 min from Jeongseon Intercity Bus Terminal.
Byeongbangchi Skywalk is located between Gyuram-ri and Buksil-ri in Jeongseon-eup and features breathtaking views of the nearby Bamseom, which is shaped like the Korean peninsula by the flowing Donggang River. Byeongbangchi Skywalk offers a thrilling experience as it gives the feeling of walking in the sky thanks to the tempered glass floor of this U-shaped structure (11m) projecting from the cliff at an altitude of 583 meters.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-33-563-4100, 3600
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available
- Film Locations
Variety show "1 Night 2 Day"
- Admission Fees
Adults 2,000 won / Children & Teenagers 1,000 won
* Adults (ages 19-64) / Children (ages 7-18) * Group of 20 people or more: 10% discount
* Senior citizens (ages 65 or older): 30% discount
* Free admission for children under age 6.
* ID required to receive discount privilege.
- Available Facilities
- Fees: 40,000 won
- Reservation is available via phone and online. (Inquiries: +82-33-563-4100)