Busan Tower (Yongdusan Park) (부산타워)
- Zip Code : 48950
- Phone number : +82-51-661-9393~4
- Homepage :www.busantower.co.kr (Korean only)
- Address : 37-55, Yongdusan-gil, Jung-gu, Busan
- Driving directions : Nampo Station
(Busan Subway Line 1), Exit 7.
Upon exiting the station, turn left onto Gwangbok-ro Street.
Walk approx. 160 m to arrive at Yongdusan Park (escalator on the right).
※ Take Bus 8, 15, 126, Airport Bus 161 or Airport Bus 61.
Busan Tower is a symbol of Busan that stands proudly 69 m above sea level at a x_height of 120 m. The top of the tower is modeled after the baldaquin of Dabotap Pagoda in Bulguksa Temple, Gyeongju.
Beloved by Busan citizens and tourists alike, the tower offers a stunning night view and plenty to see, such as the Statue of the Great Admiral Yi Sun-sin, the Bell of the Citizens, a flower clock and a bust of the Busan-based independent activist, Baeksan An Hee-je.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-51-661-9393~4
- Day off : Observatory: Open all year round
World Musical Instruments Museum: Closed on Mondays
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : 50 parking spaces
* Parking facilities are reserved for tour buses and cars carrying foreign nationals or visitors with a disability.
- Admission Fees
Adults (ages 13 or more) 8,000 won / Children (ages 3-12) 6,000 won
Observatory for two people + Popcorn set: Adults 20,000 won / Children 16,000 won
Observatory for one person + Burger set: Adults 15,000 won / Children 13,000 won
- Available Facilities
1F: Entrance of Observatory, ticket booth, popcorn & snack, gift shop
2F: Exhibition Hall (Black Wonderland in Busan)
4F: Observatory (down elevator) 5F: Observatory, photo studio, gift shop
- Facilities for the Handicapped
Restrooms, wheelchair ramp, reserved parking spaces