Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain (반포대교 달빛무지개분수)
- Zip Code : 137-040
- Phone number : +82-2-3780-0578
- Homepage :www.seoul.go.kr (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, Spanish)
- Address : Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul
- Driving directions : [Subway]
Express Bus Terminal Station (Seoul Subway Line 3, 7, 9), Exit 8-1.
Go straight for 250m, and turn right at Express Bus Terminal Sageori (4-way intersection).
Continue going straight, using the walkway through the underpass to arrive at the park.
Get off at Banpo Hangang Park/Seom Sevit Bus Stop.
Blue Bus 740
Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain is installed along 570m on both sides of Banpodaegyo Bridge, with 380 nozzles spraying water from the river below out into a beautiful show of water, music, and lights. The fountain is programmed to play different shows during the day and night. During the day, the fountain shows a hundred different configurations meant to evoke waving willow branches and willow leaves. When the sun goes down, 200 lights illuminate the fountain as it sends out dancing, rainbow-colored jets of water in the air in synchronization with music.
Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain operates every day from April to October, four to six times a day for 20 minutes. The park also includes an outdoor stage, ecological observing site, and picnic areas.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330 (Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-2-3780-0578
- Day off :
- Experience guide :
- Parking facilities : Available (Four parking lots / 823 parking spaces)
- Admission Fees
- Parking Fees
1,000 won for the first 30 minutes
200 won for each additional 10 minutes
10,000 won for one-day parking pass
50,000 won for monthly parking pass
- Available Facilities
Snack bars (2)
- Korean Info. Service
Available (Banpo Hangang Park Information Center)