Incheon Bridge (인천대교)
- Zip Code : 22378
- Phone number : +82-32-7745-8200
- Homepage :www.incheonbridge.com (Korean only)
- Address : 3, Incheondaegyo Expressway,
- Driving directions : [Bus]
Unseo Station (Seoul Subway, Airport Railroad Line), Exit 1.
- From the bus stop to the right of the exit, take Bus No. 223 and get off at Geumhongyeonjeom Bus Stop (4 bus stops).
- Turn right at the traffic light and continue straight (approx. 10 min)
Incheon Bridge is the longest bridge in Korea with the 21.39km long. It is ranked seventh in the world for its bridge length, sixth in the world ranking as a 18.38km long cable-stayed bridge, and fifth in the world ranking for its 800m gap between two main towers.
The bridge connects between Yeongjongdo Island, developing an international distribution complex as well as international airport, and Songdo Island, growing an international business city, within 20 minutes. Also, it grants easy to access to Gyeongin Expressway No. 2 and 3, and Seohaean Expressway by shortening more than 40 minutes to arrive at Incheon International Airport.
- Contact and Information : • 1330 Travel Hotline: +82-2-1330
(Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese)
• For more info: +82-32-7745-8200
- Day off :
- Experience guide : [Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall]
- Winter season (November-March) 10:00-17:00
- Closed on every Monday, the day of Seollal (Lunar New Year’s Day) & Chuseok (Korean Thanksgiving Day), Next day if Monday is a national holiday (opens on Monday)
[Dodam Dodam Dongmulluri]
* Life respect program
Period: Every Thursday·Saturday / 15:00-17:00
Content: Animal protection program, play education, animal sanctuary tour, Incheon Bridge Memorial Hall tour
Eligibility: Groups of elementary school students (8-12 persons)
Reservation must be made in advance (+82-32-745-8195)
* Operate once a week on every Thursday during the period between July and August and between December and February
- Parking facilities :
- Admission Fees
• Basic toll fee of the road : 5,500 won (compact and standard cars)
- Incheon Bridge (Private Section): 5,200 won (VAT included)
- Connecting Road (National Section): 300 won (VAT exempted)
• For more information, please visit the official website.
- Interpretation Services Offered